ASSISTANCE PROGRAM FOR EVENTS AND FESTIVALS
Tourisme Montréal has managed an assistance program for events and festivals for two decades. On the lookout for trends and best practices in international events, Tourisme Montréal fosters, through its event assistance program, Montréal’s festival ecosystem, which offers a cultural and sporting experience that meets the changing and varied tastes of visitors, and thus increases its tourism appeal.
The financial assistance granted by Tourisme Montréal is intended for festivals, museum exhibitions, and events that show strong tourism performance. In this context, financial assistance for festivals, exhibitions and tourism events must be leveraged not only for major events and museum exhibitions of an international, national, and pan-Québec character, but also for festivals that are likely to retain a Québec clientele and that have the potential required to contribute to the next generation of tourism events.
EPRT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The Entente de partenariat régional en tourisme (Regional Tourism Partnership Agreement) reflects the common desire of the Ministry of Tourism (MTO) and Tourisme Montréal to work with local partners and businesses to carry out regional tourism development projects.
There are four categories of projects eligible for the EPRT:
- Attractions, activities, and equipment
- Structuring of the regional tourism offer
- Advisory services
Tourisme Montréal receives requests for financial assistance on a continuous basis. However, the deadlines and analysis periods for the files are as follows:
- The deadline to apply to the EPRT is June 14, 2018 for a response in early September.
- The deadline to apply to the EPRT is February 25, 2019 for a response in early May.
- The deadline to apply to the EPRT is June 28, 2019 for a response in early September.
- The deadline to apply to the EPRT is February 24, 2020 for a response in early May.
For more information:
Sarah Justine Leduc-Villeneuve - Manager – Product Development and hospitality
514-844-8999 / email@example.com
Festival International de Jazz de Montréal
Montréal Complètement Cirque