BROCHURES AND PRINTED MATERIAL
As a member of Tourisme Montréal, you can download or order free of charge the Montréal Official Tourist Guide in English and French and the Official Tourist Map.
For all orders, complet the ORDER FORM.
Find out more about our network of displays and rental rates.
To reach customers first hand, you can drop your promotional material off at our different distribution locations:
- Tourist Information Office, Old Montréal (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Tourist Information Centre of Montréal (Dorchester Square, downtown Montréal)
- Tourist information Office, Québec City (Sainte-Anne Street, Old Québec)
- Tourism Information Centre, Gatineau (103 Laurier Street, Gatineau) - NEW
- Tourist information centres at the following three locations on the Québec border:
- Rigaud (clientele: Highway 40 and Ontario 417)
- Rivière-Beaudette (clientele: Highway 20 and Ontario 401)
- Dégelis (clientele: Route 185 and New Brunswick 2)
- Montréal Cruise Terminal (Old Port)
The procedure to reserve your display space is as follows:
- You must first register using this link
- Once registered, you will receive the space reservation form form to complete.
- You must return the completed form to the following email address: email@example.com. First come, first served!
Questions ? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org