Find out more about our network of displays and rental rates.
To reach customers first hand, you can drop your promotional material off at our different distribution locations:
- Tourist Information Office, Old Montréal (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Tourist Information Centre of Montréal (Dorchester Square, downtown Montréal)
- Tourist information Office, Québec City (Sainte-Anne Street, Old Québec)
- Tourism Information Centre, Gatineau (103 Laurier Street, Gatineau) - NEW
- Tourist information centres at the following three locations on the Québec border:
- Rigaud (clientele: Highway 40 and Ontario 417)
- Rivière-Beaudette (clientele: Highway 20 and Ontario 401)
- Dégelis (clientele: Route 185 and New Brunswick 2)
- La Vitrine (Quartier des spectacles, Montréal)
- Montréal Cruise Terminal (Old Port)
The procedure to reserve your display space is as follows:
- You must first register using this link
- Once registered, you will receive the space reservation form form to complete.
- You must return the completed form to the following email address: email@example.com. First come, first served!
Questions ? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org