Structured into four vice-presidencies, each works in collaboration to uphold the mission of organization:
Marketing (including communications, IT and digital platforms)
Sales and Convention Services
Public Relations, Hospitality, Research and Product Development
Finance and Administration
Team members share the values of CREATIVITY, PERFORMANCE and RIGOUR
Innovation and creativity
The strong competition that exists in our industry requires us to be experts in our field if we want Montréal to stand out among other destinations. That is why we encourage the development of new skills within our team through training and coaching.
Performance and effectiveness
The feedback we gather from our members, partners, and clients shows that we are always making an additional effort to ensure the success of our actions.
Responsibility and rigour
Our tight management of budgets, projects, and activities contributes to our reputation. This management is controlled and validated each year by external auditors who review the management of accounting and human resources.
LIFE at Tourisme Montréal
Tourisme Montréal is a vibrant organization with over 85 passionate employees dedicated to dedicated to promoting our city around the world! In the summer, the Tourist Welcome Office also works with a dynamic mobile team of a dozen tourist information agents.
- 85 permanent employees
- 8 to 15 seasonal employees
- 84% women
- Average age: 42 years
- Average seniority: 6 years
- Innovation and creativity
- Performance and efficiency
- Responsibility and rigor
(Figures - June 2018)
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES at Tourisme Montréal
Thanks to a passionate and highly qualified team that offers a wide range of expertise, Tourisme Montréal is proud to offer unparalleled service to both its clients and employees. To learn more about the exciting career paths available at Tourisme Montréal, please consult each department’s activities in our Structures and activities section.
Working at Tourisme Montréal means:
- Contributing to the promotion of Montréal to conference organizers, journalists, influencers, and tourism industry professionals
- Communicating with over 900 members and local partners
- Participating in innovative and promising projects for the future of the destination
- Being surrounded and supported by a team of experienced and passionate professionals
Working at Tourisme Montréal: HOW TO APPLY
All openings to be filled are posted in our Jobs Portal (in French only) and on our LinkedIn page. For tourist high season (May to October), we recruit seasonal employees for the Tourist Welcome Office located in Old Montréal.
Working at Tourisme Montréal: BENEFITS
In its current downtown Montréal location since 2015, our office is next to The Queen Elizabeth Hotel, across the street from Place Ville Marie, and directly connected to Montréal Central Station and Bonaventure Métro station. Everyone finds our 24th-floor views of the city breathtaking, and employees appreciate the abundance of natural light, as well as the quality of coffee offered!
The majority of openings to be filled are permanent jobs and therefore eligible for the following benefits:
- a group insurance program
- a group RRSP plan with employer contribution
- three weeks of vacation per year
- one week off at Christmas
- 10 sick days per year
- flexibility in working hours and the possibility of teleworking
- an extensive training and development program
- wide access to major cultural, tourist, and sporting events
- a large number of social activities throughout the year
Contact: Maryse Landry, Human Resources Director