With our wide range of downloadable tools designed uniquely for cruise professionals, you can plan the most exciting Montréal getaway ever for your guests. Here’s a sneak peek at the documents you can consult:
- Highlights of Montréal – an overview of the city
- Pre- and post-cruise suggestions as well as city tours and excursions
- Calendars of events, accommodations, an image bank and documentation in German
- Logistics – schedules, Cruise Canada, getting here, getting around, train travel, airport shuttles, métro maps and city maps
- Contacts and practical information – what you need to know and who to contact
MONTRÉAL DESTINATION SPECIALIST PROGRAM
Know Montréal from the Inside
Become a Certified Montréal Destination Specialist through Tourisme Montréal's program developped for travel professionnals.
Why choose Montréal as a starting point for your next cruise?
With a little European charm and a lot of urban vibe, Montréal is always an exciting place to be. The city is compact, safe, and pedestrian-friendly, which means you can easily walk from the Montréal Cruise Terminal to your hotel, and then onward to restaurants, cafés, theatres and entertainment venues. Montréalers are known for being outgoing and welcoming—and they are always happy to introduce visitors to the city and share its best-kept secrets.
Day and night, Montréal is alive and vibrant, but if you need some extra ideas for your planning, we’re here to make it easier.
We’ve put together suggestions on what to do and where to stay,
TAXI INDUSTRY TRAINING VIDEO
In French only
*Please note that all the photos and videos available in our libraries can ONLY be used for the purpose of promoting Montréal as a tourist destination, and for editorial use. Please credit all used content.
CONTACTS AND PRACTICAL INFORMATION
Consult our handy list of practical information and get in touch with our Tourisme Montréal representatives. We’re always here to help.